Friday, 31 January 2014

Goo Hara ~ Get The Look

Okay, okay so maybe I couldn't think of anything to blog about today. But I didn't want to leave you guys with nothing so I thought I'd do a quick and simple 'Get The Look' post just like the ones I used to do before I had barely any followers^^ I actually quite enjoy making these posts, but I'm aware that this won't be very interesting for many of you~ But I promise I'll be back soon with a proper post! Thanks for reading guys, let me know which outfit is your favourite!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @Emily_Marysia and Twitter: @MissEmilyUK - I will follow you too^^

 This is my favourite of the outfits, I'm really in love with the Topshop bag that I came across~ Isn't it pretty? I would definitely wear an outfits like this in the summer, I love florals with denim jackets or shirts. It looks really fun and youthful, perfect for looking cute on a day out somewhere!

 This look is more edgy I think, but it's still really pretty! I found this quite hard to match pieces for, the things she is wearing are probably designer and hard to get hold of anyway. But I love the colour scheme, and the dark brown brogues are really nice too.

Finally I chose this outfit, featured in Elle magazine. It's quite sporty and cute, I love the different blues matched together - I couldn't find a blue raccoon jumper, but the face on the grey one is very similar right? It must be a trend or something that ASOS have ripped off haha. I have some similar outfits to this in my wardrobe currently, and I think it's a super cute but still casual, so perfect for College!

14 comments:

  1. I love the second and third look! Thanks for sharing!

    Yasmeen x
    http://themirroraffects.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them! Thanks so much for reading Yasmeen^^ x

      Delete
  2. I really love Goo Hara's style and make up!
    I might look for some of this references :3
    Take care*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, she's so cute and pretty right? Thanks for reading Diana^^ x

      Delete
  3. Ahh Goo Hara is like my favourite member of Kara, she's so pretty ^o^
    I really love the first outfit, it must be great for Spring!
    Thanks for sharing ~~

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she's my favourite too! ^^ I'm glad you like the outfit as well~ Thanks for reading Fifi(: x

      Delete
  4. I love the third outfit! Kara... it makes me so sad that Nicole left. > < Anyways this is a good post for outfit inspirations ^^ Thank you for posting~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, thanks for reading! I'm also sad that Nicole left, Kara is such a good group._. x

      Delete
  5. (Hard to think about the old days when we barely had any followers...STARTED FRUM DA BOTTOM NOW WE HERE...loljks)
    That ASOS sweater with the fox is so adorable!

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg looking back at my really old posts is so cringey*-* Thanks for reading Vanessa^^ x

      Delete
  6. Oh~ I love the third look the most~ I can't help but love clothes that have a cute animal on it~ Plus the skirt you found from Nasty Gal~ So adorable!! Thanks for the fashion inspiration~

    Love, Aimee
    chocobunnii13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I'm the same~ especially with rabbits omg I can't resist*-* Thanks for reading Aimee! x

      Delete
  7. I personally lok the second look! And the MCM bag~ oh God I'm in love! :D Thanks for sharing Emily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks for reading April, I'm glad you like it! The MCM bag is really gorgeous right? Wish I could afford it haha^^ x

      Delete