Sunday, 16 February 2014

Girl's Generation Mr.Mr Teasers

It's not news that I'm a fan of Girl's Generation. So you can imagine how excited I am about their next comeback! Although there's news about it being delayed because of technical issues or something, I don't mind waiting a little longer~ because I know it'll be worth it^^ The teaser has been released, and I've been swooning over the still cuts of each member. The concept seems pretty sexy, but in a glamorous and classy way, which I love! I'm getting a bit tired of all the overexposure in the music videos that other girl groups are releasing recently. But let me know what you think of the photos and the teaser, which members look do you like the best? Thanks for reading guys^^

Hyoyeon
 I love the Hyoyeon is still blonde after all this time, it really suits her well~ the hot pink colour looks awesome too. I especially like the coat she is kind of wearing, and I hope we get to see more looks like this in the real music video! 
 
Jessica
 To me, Jessica's outfit is more classy and cute than some of the other girls~ but it still looks gorgeous. I'm a big fan of collars, and the white and pink together looks really nice with her dark hair. That look is one that I would actually wear myself if I had the clothes haha.

Seohyun
 She's wearing black and white here, but the pink theme is kept alive with the addition of a fluffy pink rug. I'm not used to seeing her with concepts like this, but maybe that's because she's always been the youngest and cutest. Despite that, I think she looks amazing, her makeup especially is really nice.

Sooyoung
 I like this a lot, Sooyoung's messy beehive is so cool and glam. It matches her outfit too, which has kind of a retro feel. This kind of style really suits her in my opinion, not sure why though! Picking two different shades of pink looks really nice, and demonstrates one way to wear it in the coming season - since pink is the next big trend.

Sunny
 I think Sunny's is the only photo I'm not really sold on. I don't like her hair in that style at all~ and although the dress is still quite pretty, I don't think it suits her that well. But that's just what I think, and she still looks great. Hopefully in the full video there'll be other outfits that I like more^^

Taeyeon
 You can't see much of her outfit here, but Taeyeon looks super pretty with bright lips like that right? I always like her hair, and recently got my fringe cut to look like hers:P I don't doubt that her outfits and vocals in the full version will be outstanding as usual.
Tiffany
 If you ask me, Tiffany is the most glamorous member in SNSD. She just always looks so classy and really suits concepts like that. Her sparkly red dress is so gorgeous, and her hair as well is pretty. I'm not sure who that man is yet, but he's a lucky guy hehe^^

Yoona
 This picture proves why Yoona is so often referred to as the visual right? Major props to the makeup artist here, the eyes in particular are done so well. She looks really slick and striking in this picture, I really want to try and recreate this look in the future - maybe I'll make a post on it:p

Yuri
Finally Yuri, who's not wearing pink at all. I'm not sure I like that corset over the top of a shirt - but it doesn't matter because Yuri can work it haha. She looks like a doll, and I can't wait to see the rest of her outfit. Perhaps not the most stand out picture of the bunch, but even so pretty perfect huh?

20 comments:

  1. Their Makeup this time is sooo pretty! Really, I wan't expecting something like this.
    I can't wait to see the video *__*
    Take care, have a nice day!*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree~ I love the concept! I'm super excited to see the video when it comes out^^ Thanks for reading Diana(: x

      Delete
  2. Hehe this one has really interesting concept. My favorite is Tiffany omg gorgeous lady. I super love that look on Taeyeon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too, it really suits them though^^ I'm glad you like it too~ Thanks for reading! x

      Delete
  3. Omg I love Girls' Generation!! Seohyun's teaser pic surprised me the most but in a very good way. She will always be the maknae in my heart but seeing her like this T.T… it makes me cry seeing them turn from girls to ladies into young women.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always happy to meet more fans hehe^^ I agree, Seohyun's picture was the most surprising, she looks so grown up and sexy right? Thanks so much for reading^^ x

      Delete
  4. I'm so excited for Girls Generations comeback, i've been waiting for so long since 'I got a boy'!
    This concept is certainly different to what they use to do! i was so excited that it was going to be released on the 19th but then it got postponed >_< Can't wait ;P
    Hyoyeon is surprisingly pretty but i don't really like tiffany's hair here, i really liked the red hair in twinkle hehe !

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you see 'My oh My'? I know it was the Japanese comeback, but I also really enjoyed that song^^ I am also really excited for the MV release, hopefully we don't have to wait to much longer! Thanks for reading(: x

      Delete
  5. Girls' Generation is so famous!
    They are pretty and sexy!
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm glad you like them to!
      Thanks for reading Emily^^ x

      Delete
  6. im loving the colour scheme of this new teaser :D

    hope we can follow each other :D
    __________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too~ pink is such a great colour for the next season^^ Thanks for reading! x

      Delete
  7. I don't keep up with k-pop anymore, but I really like these concept photos! TIFFANY ALWAYS LOOKS PERF OK.
    (Still throwing shade at Yoona because I never liked her...and now that she's dating Seunggi aka my fav Korean actor...well, still not a fan, haha :P )

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiffany is the queen kay*-*
      That's a shame that you don't like Yoona haha~ There are times when I find her a bit irritating, but damn you can't deny she's super pretty^^ Thanks for reading Vanessa! x

      Delete
  8. Ahh I totally can't wait to see the MV! And my favorite is Yoona kkk <3
    Thanks for sharing the teaser pics, Emily ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Yoona looks so pretty here doesn't she^^
      You're welcome~ thanks so much for reading! x

      Delete
  9. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other here,
    on bloglovin and via GFC :)
    Let me know, now it´s your turn!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you~ I will check out your blog^^ x

      Delete
  10. omg they look so good! Love the makeup

    http://www.allygong.com
    -A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! Thanks for reading Ally^^ x

      Delete