Saturday, 8 February 2014

Review ~ Laneige Pore Deep Clearing Foam

Today I want to share my review of a cleanser that I bought from Yesstyle. It's the Laneige Pore Deep Clearing Foam, which is actually my first Laneige product. I've heard many good things about their skincare, so I was super excited to try some out for myself. From Yesstyle, it costs about £14 for 160ml, and because you only need a small amount each time, this tube will last me ages! Plus if you shop enough at Yesstyle you can get discounts so it's even cheaper.


The product claims to be for all skin types, and on the tube it says 'total pore solution, optimized pore technology.' Basically it's supposed to be good for reducing pores and controlling oily skin. I don't have these problems severely, but I do find my T-zone becomes a little oily most days. If this also sounds like you, I would definitely look into this cleanser. I've found that it reduced the shininess I got very quickly, but didn't dry out my skin at all. 

I also love the other aspects of this product, the packaging for example is really elegant and convenient. I can't stand it when the shape is weird or you have to scoop out the product yourself. I think the price is very reasonable, and I'll definitely repurchase this product.


I've not used a foaming cleanser before this one, so it was a new experience. It comes out quite thick and that confused me at first! But it doesn't take much to make it turn foamy. First time I used it I really overestimated how much I needed to use, and it was a bit messy hehe. Even what I showed on my hand in the picture is a bit much. 

Thanks for reading everyone, let me know in the comments if you've tried any Laneige products or know of other great cleansers I could try^^


20 comments:

  1. I never tried laneige cosmetics, but this one looks quite nice! I'm really into trying out Korean products this year!
    Take care, thank you for the review!*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a big fan of the brand now(: I hope that you get to try it sometime! Thanks for reading Diana^^ x

      Delete
  2. I never tried Laneige skincare products. They're so expensive T__T It lasts a long time but I think that it's still too pricey XD But when I have enough money I would love to try it I only heard good stuff about this foam cleanser :3 Thank you for this review, Emily !
    Sorry for being MIA for a long time and not being able to comment on your blog so much qq

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is for young people, I had to save up for a little bit:p but I've been trying to buy less makeup and more skincare this year~ Thanks so much for reading, glad you're back again^^ x

      Delete
  3. I've never tried Laneige products because they've always been on the pricier side ;-; But this doesn't look too expensive and it looks like a pretty good product ^^

    Thank you for the review, Emily~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're quite reasonable, but for young people like us it's hard to save the money right? :p thank for reading Mary! x

      Delete
  4. Laneige was like #1 skincare brand I used for so long, but I've never tried this product! (I've seen it in the Amore Pacific stores, but I never ended up getting it, haha). It sounds quite nice, though! ^^ <3 Thanks for the review, Emily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, this is the only Laneige product I have tried so far^^ But I want to use more, once I use up what I have. Did you ever try any face masks from there? That's the next thing on my list I think:D Thanks for reading June! x

      Delete
  5. Thanks for reviewing this! I've been getting more into Laneige products since you really can't go wrong with their stuff in terms of quality. This one looks quite nice. What would you say it smells like? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, thank you for reading Tiffany! ^^ I think that it doesn't have a super strong scent, just a kind of 'clean' and fresh smell if you know what I mean haha:p x

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the review <3

    I love laneige skin care products too, they are one of the best brand I have ever tried !!

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Yomi, thanks for reading! ^^ I'm definitely going to get more Laneige products soon:D x

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the review~!
    I've never tried laneige skin care products, can you recommend any others?

    http://alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!
      Actually this is my first product from Laneige, but I have heard great things also about their sleeping packs and facemasks^^ x

      Delete
  8. I actually have the old version of this (I think it's still the same thing, just with new packaging?) and I love it. This stuff seriously lasts forever too.

    Beauty Challenged

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, I haven't bought this before^^ But you're right it really does last a long time, thanks for reading Tegan! x

      Delete
  9. I love browsing through YesStyle beauty products ! You know my love for them !
    I never tried Laneige products...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too^^ I always love reading your posts about what great things you've bought from there hehe(: Thanks for reading! x

      Delete
  10. Ouuu, I didn't even know about this product! (I do have their sleeping pack though, but I don't really keep up with their product offerings)
    The packaging is so sleek and pretty! My face tends to be really oily, so I might have to check this out!

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard their sleeping pack is good too^^ I might try it out sometime! Thanks for reading Vanessa:D x

      Delete