Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Steve J & Yoni P S/S 2014

Steve J and Yoni P are married fashion designers from Korea, one or both of whom actually graduated from Central Saint Martins University here in the UK. They are renowned for always bringing something fun or mischievous to the catwalk. Even if you aren't familiar with them, some of you might have seen your favourite Korean celebrities wearing their clothes without realizing! Steve J and Yoni P collections are now stocked in many department stores all around the world, and they are becoming more and more well known.

Their collection for Spring/Summer 2014 was of course featured during Seoul Fashion Week. As expected the clothes were super fun, some of the models even carried skateboards with them. I want to share some of the outfits on the runway, as well as some worn by celebrities attending the show. Hopefully you will enjoy it, let me know if you like this kind of fashion post~ and I'll do more! Thanks for reading guys^^

I love that the top and bottom matches~ It's so cute!
 This outfit it super fun, I love the colour and the cutouts on the skirt and top. The shoes also are really awesome and match the concept perfectly. I wrote a post about cute hip hop fashion in Korea previously, and I think it's becoming more and more of an influence!

This Camo print with bright colours is really striking.
 Camouflage print was a huge trend a few seasons ago here in the UK, and it seems to be making a comeback in Korea. Steve J and Yoni P mixed it up a little by incorporating bright colours into their designs, kind of defeating the intended purpose of camouflage, but resulting in really fun outfits.

You can really see the K-pop influence in some pieces!
 This really reminds me of clothes that 4Minute have worn previously, it does seem that Kpop stars and their stylists are big fans of this brand. Again with the hip hop influence, I love the oversized shirt dress, and knee high socks look really awesome with it.

Now here are some of the singers and actresses who attended the show, wearing pieces mostly from previous collections:

F(x) Victoria

Troublemaker Hyuna&Hyunseung

Sistar Hyorin&Soyou

Kara Jiyoung

Honey Lee

Spica Boa&Bohyung

12 comments:

  1. Uhhh I like their designs :3
    Take care, have a nice day!*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to hear that hehe^^ Thanks for reading Diana! x

      Delete
  2. The patterns and designs are so unique and cool! I'd love to own something from this line. I do have go be honest about kpop idols just looking good in anything though XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it'd be so cool to even have a little thing from the collection>.< Thanks for reading Xiu! x

      Delete
  3. Wow~ I love what f(x) victoria is wearing~ I love f(x) lol Thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too~ she looks so cool^^ I like f(x) too hehe(: Thanks so much for reading Payton! x

      Delete
  4. I like what Hyuna's wearing! I like checkered patterns <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She looks so pretty right? Thanks for reading! x

      Delete
  5. omg I really REALLY love F(x) Victoria's outfit!! ♥♥♥♥
    xxox Charmainee

    Charrmyn [Click!~]
    New OOTD [Click!~]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it's so cool and pretty^^ Thanks for reading Charmaine! x

      Delete
  6. omg they're designs have the right balance of fun yet classy :D so much love x

    hope we can follow each other :D
    __________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so awesome right? I really like designers like this, I'm happy you like them too^^ Thanks for reading Rachel! x

      Delete